1. Will the speaker picks the attendees to answer questions?
No. The focus of this workshop is enable you to learn. So get ready to write a lot of notes.
2. What time does the registration starts?
The registration will commence 30 minutes before the actual event starts. Please arrive on time so you don’t miss anything. (We will start on time)
3. How much is the parking fee?
Parking fee is controlled by the venue. Rest assure that we always pick a place that has affordable parking rates. Please contact the venue directly to enquire about parking rates.
4. What is the start time and end time for the seminar?
The event will begin at 10am, 2:30pm or 7:30pm depending on which session you registered for. The entire event is about 2 hours long. There will be a 15 minutes questions & answers if you have any question.
5. Do you provide coffee/tea/lunch/breakfast during the event?
Since this event is free, food and drinks are not provided.
6. Why is the event free of charge? Is there any hidden agenda?
Our company’s main mission is to educate people about the right way to approach business and investments. Hence, we want to give you a lot of free values first so you can make an informed decision when it comes to starting on the path of financial success. At the end of the event, we * might * offer an optional way for you to go further with us if you choose to.
7. How many people are you expecting for the event?
Our event size ranges from 10 people to sometimes 200 people. It depends entirely on location and timing.
8. How do I register for the event?
On this page, you can click on the button that says “Confirm Your Seat” to start the registration process.
9. Can I bring a guest/friend?
Certainly! Make sure to register your friend’s information on this page or you can send this page URL to your friend to register.
10. When is the next seminar if I miss this one?
Honestly - we don’t run many of these seminars and we only do it when we get demands from the audience. So we don’t really know when the next one will be. However, you can always register first on this page — and we can inform of the next one via email - if we decide to do another one.
11. What is the dress code for this seminar?
Whatever is comfortable for you. We suggest smart casual so you can do some networking at the end of the event.
12. Is this a MLM recruitment seminar?